debt-managementWhen declaring your bankruptcy, you may have made a mistake. You may have realized Chapter 7 is not right for your situation and want Chapter 13 bankruptcy instead. Or, maybe you don’t want the pressure of making payments under Chapter 13 and want to wipe it all out with Chapter 7.

You wonder, is it possible to change which chapter of bankruptcy I filed under? At Luh and Associates Attorneys at Law, our bankruptcy attorneys say yes, you can. Here is how it can happen.