Although it is very rare, it is possible to have your discharge revoked.  In order to have your discharge revoked, a complaint must be filed against you within a relatively short time frame and allege the existence of one of the following sets of circumstances:

1.If your discharge was obtained through fraud of which the requesting party was unaware until after the discharge;

2.If you failed to knowingly and fraudulently failed to report the acquisition of property that would be property of the estate or failed to deliver or surrender such property to the trustee [727(d)(2)];

3. If you failed to obey an order of the court [727(a)(6)];

4. If the debtor has failed to satisfactorily explain either a material misstatement or failure to make necessary documents or things available in an audit conducted by the United States trustee.